Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Monday, February 02, 2004

In accordance with the notations of my friends i shall look to disect my name in order to find out what, in theory, I am all about. My name in full is Richard Phillip Andrews. Richard means Powerful ruler/brave one. Obviously some connection to Richard I- le coeur-de-lion. Phillip on the other hand is a Greek name meaning lover of horses. Andrews obviously means son of Andrew (even though my dad's not called Andrew) (neithers my mum) and therefore if i look at the stem of my surname Andrew means manly/valiant/courageous. I kid you not. There looks to be a theme developing. Basically i'm in principal really brave, a great leader, manly (or virile I suppose) and I love horses. Which incidentally I don't but two out of three isn't bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home