Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Friday, November 12, 2004

Today I made the final edit on my first Medieval Literature assignment. The 'question' was 'The fault of 'Beowulf' is there is nothing much to the story' discuss. I hate those kind of questions. They're just so open that I end up getting confused and writitng a load of crap. Oh well, good job it isn't an assessd piece. Give me a hard essay any day.

You wouldn't believe the amount of people you get to know at University. Bangor Uni has a population of just over 8,000 students which is nice and small. But 8,000 is still a lot of people, in fact it's a huge amount consiedering the city as a whole has a population of 18,000. I go hardly anywhere in Bangor, it's fantastic for me :) My halls are about 50 metres away from Main Arts so other than going to church and ultimate theres not actually reason for me to stray. Nevertheless I see poeple I know everywhere! Theres always someone from halls, CU, Ultimate or my course who I bump into. Mostly In Mike's Bites actually (the greatest cafe in the world which I will talk about in a later post). I just find it remarkable how many people I know now.

I find it even more remakable that I actually like most of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home