Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Thursday, December 16, 2004

In new music we trust...

Recently I have been listening to Martin Grech. A Musician with imense talent who draws a lot of inspiration from Radiohead. I thoroughly encourage everyone to take the time to listen to him.

Notorious
Person, where do you go?
Jewels and gems won't steal themselves
Where are you?
Where are you?

Notorious
The two of us

Hypocrite, turn into me
You know how important fools are now
Jewel thief

Picking up the pieces of shoddy work
I'm tired of blacking out for you
Get a hold of yourself

Now I am gone
The rest is dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home