Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Thursday, November 24, 2005

This blogsite has been running for almost two years but has just 65 posts- an embarrassing statistic that proves my incredible laziness. I'm going to try and get back into regular posting again... so here's to a post a day for the next month and not much after...

In fairness my life gets so hectic at times; you wouldn't believe how much. For example, this week I reckon i've had about 20 hours sleep in total- sleeping problems? Nope. All night drunken revels? Nope. Five essays a week? Nope. Just doing work till the early hours and getting up at half six every day (actually thats a lie, today i had a lie-in: up at 7:55.) Here's what I did yesterday as a small sample: Up at half six for an hours private bible study and prayer, shower, breakfast etc., CU exec prayer meeting at Eight, seminar at nine till ten, hours break, seminar eleven till twelve, work twelve till half seven, reading till nine, Parkour on the rooftops of Bangor till half ten, bit more reading, bed. Stupid huh?? I mean where was I supposed to fit in the quality Xbox time?

Ah well nevermind, i'm a student- i'm SUPPOSED to not sleep and drink far too much caffeine and get exhauseted.

In regards to the old PK, i've taken things to a whole new level recently. It used to be about ground work- small buildings- walls I can easily vault etc. but now its gone far more special. Last night we got onto the roof of Time, the SU nightclub, and almost got caught by the bouncers and then went on a rooftop journey over the major science buildings. At one point I was holding onto a rail by one hand a good twenty meatures above a very hard looking ground. That was an adrenaline rush (more like toilet rush.) I took some photos on my digital so if the light has worked ill put them on here.

Anyhow, time to get going home- life is too short to spend on the computer, esp when there's the Chemistry tower to conquer...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:28 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good to get an update Rich!

    I thought I was bad, but you really are busy! Careful you don't drive yourself into the ground. You've also got a Becky to fit in paying attention to ;-)

    I'm enjoying having a slightly quieter week. Last week was rather hectic - as well as the usual stuff of lectures, seminars and reading, CU, Navigators and Debating I had: essays to finish and hand in; sketches to write, cast and perform for both the CU main meeting on Wednesday and for the houseparty, which took up last weekend; starting my "Big Questions" discussion group as part of the Debating Society. This week has been relatively calm.

    What's this PK business, by the way?

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger Rich said…

    It's essentially running through cities... up, over, round buildings etc. Becs isn't ever too impressed that I do it, she thinks i'll break my leg or something :s hasn't hapened yet so i'll stick with it and incurr her wrath :) i'd stop if she really wanted me to...

     
  • At 11:24 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh dear, the dreaded comment spam strikes...

    You have absolutely no need to follow the link to "become Rich" because you're Rich already! (ba-doom tish!)

     
  • At 12:04 pm, Blogger Rich said…

    Indeed... any idea how to block them? as mch as I appreciate messers Jay Kay and your friend, they are a tad annoying!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home