Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Monday, March 06, 2006

The next few weeks will see the beginings of my academic research life. My module on the Renaissance is centered upon original research, something that doesn't usually happen till the dissertation next year. Research is exciting, because it allows me to pursue ideas that I enjoy and am interested in. Therefore this project will be a fusion of literature and theology and I aim to look at the role of the doctrine of salvation on Renaissance literature and the implications of faith and politics on martyrdom in my two essays. That means i'll actually have a reason to talk about the doctrine of election for once... which my housemate, after six months of work, now holds too!! Sweet.

On another note, I watched 21 grams last night, an excellent film that I encourage anyone to watch. Despite the suggestive title its not about drugs and stars Sean Penn, Naomi Watts and Benici Del Torro (who looks like a distorted Brad Pitt).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home