Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Imagine the scene:

Two trenches opposing one another. Weapons clutched in shaking hands. The atmosphere is changing, theres a gloom hanging over the place. You can hear retching from both sides. A CRACK is fired and a BOOM follows.

In I stroll. My five barrell weapon held firmly in my right hand ready to do battle. I level it, take aim and... open Calvinsim: Documented, Defended, Defined.

Yeah thats right baby, we're having a 'discussion' on Calvinism in cell soon :D I'm having my said weapon of choice imported from England (home) and there's going to be one mighty fight.

I would say that i'll win but obvioiusly I won't. God's word will and int hat sense i'll be on the winning side :) Oh boy, it's going to be so fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home