Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Ok so here I am, after a gap of 59 days I am finally prepared to continue with my blogging. The reason for such a long absence? Well to be truthful I've just been lazy :) I can't imagine why. For all those that are interested I'll give you a brief overview of my life over the past few months.

My little Edexcel problem was nicely cleared up and I was emphatically cleared of all 'charges'. In the end I got A for English Language, A for History and a well deserved D for French (previoulsy a U). So know I have to make some serious decisions on Higher education: Exeter or Sheffield, Exeter or Sheffield, Exeter or Sheffield...

Other areas of life... just had the yearly YP camp in Quinta, Shropshire. It was actually rather good, the preaching (with the exception of Wem) was excellent, epilogues were really interesting, I got to know some people, there were a couple of conversions so yeah... time well spent really. But now it's just work :s bit of a bummer to be honest, camp is great but once it's over there's nothing there :s that probably sounds stupid but hey.

And now I have nothing else to say, so I'll leave a tiny piece of myself here, in this galaxy of madness.

Listening to now: Seventy Times 7- Brand New

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home