Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sometimes in life I need a good kicking...

... and Caleb has very kindly helped give me one in his last blog-post. I've had a fair few epic theological debates with Caleb over the years (usually when Becs is at work) and I very rarely admitt he's right (:-P) but... I realise from reading his argument that too much of the time that I am one of the dreaded 'Knowledge-seekers'. Probably because of the various things i've experienced in my Christian walk I take a very reactionary stance against 'experience-seekers' which as Caleb says is extreme- but not extreme enough. It shouldn't mean that I push all forms of experience away in a mass dustbin bag. I shall strive to be a far more Godly Christian, seeking to please God on his terms, not mine. So thanks Caleb :-)

In other news: I'm going to watch the new Harry Potter film tonight, which isn't really a good idea for those i'm going with... I find that the films just don't meet up to the standards of my imagination, and therefore complain lots... :D Becs refuses to watch them with me after the last one (hehe) But its a pretty good chance to do things with my friends and it just might be half decent... oh well :)

Listening to now: Grey Street- Dave Matthews Band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home