Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Almost a week since my last post and that was fairly meaningless. Yet again i've had a completely un-productive day, insamuch as I can't actually say i've done anything worthwhile. Nevertheless thats how life goes for me really, I'm sure if i applied myself i'd achieve things but... nah. I'm really looking forward to some potentially excellent gigs this summer, I should be popping along to Coventry to see Lowdrive at some point, maybe catch Seafood at some point somewhere and the piece de resistence the Leeds Festival in August (well for one day not the whole thing). So yeah i'm quite excited really. I really wish I had a musical bone in my body, it makes me sad to know just how imcompitent I am at music when practically everyone I know plays at least one instrument :( I appreciate that not everyone can have such skills but still... maybe oneday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home