Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Saturday, April 24, 2004

I have two things on my agenda today.

Firstly rugby. Today I completed my second (and final) match of the season against Sandbach 3rd XV. Before I talk about the match I must first say a word on the strength of the opposition. Sandbach 3rds were very good. Sandbach have a great rugby system in place with five senior teams and a complete youth system (as soon as they come out of the womb they're taught line out codes:- A is for Alpha Centura (4 jumps and misses 7 collects at back) etc) so they are naturally a very good team. With that build up in mind the score was... Sandbach 52 Congleton 12 *cringe* No seriously they were very good, we were supposed to play the 4ths but the 3rds didn't have a game so we played them. Having said that, my performance wasn't all that bad. I only played the second half and we were 32-0 down at half time so in effect MY game was only a 20-12 loss :D Yours truely scored his second try in all competitions giving a 100% record :D It has to be said that they really were very good and, whilst we didn't play anywhere near as well as we can, we were out-classed. Even with a Sandbach First team number 8 after ours was rushed to hospital with shoulder and knee injuries (he won't mess with me again). So there we are. An enjoyable afternoon of rugby in the sun that resulted in a big loss for the team, a try for me and lots of bruises for everyone (especcialy me).

Secondly I think it's time I blogged on Uni's :s I'm planning on going to Uni in Spetember to study English Literature. My Six Uni's are Exeter, Sheffield, Bangor, York, Lancaster and Cardiff and I've nailed it down to either Exeter or Sheffield. My heart went out to Exeter initially but know i'm swaying towards Sheffield. Both are excellent Universities and the only real difference is their offers (AAB Exeter, ABB/AAC Sheffield) so i'll probably be choosing Sheffield :S Anyway, I have to decide on Monday and its just so annoying. I'll let you know when I decide.

Listening to now: Time of your life- Green Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home