Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Thursday, December 01, 2005

With Compliments...

My friend Cheryl, a student at Bangor, paid me a very welcome compliment the other day. She said that upon meeting me she thought I was very similair to the great Seth Cohen (of O.C fame.) Seth is one of my heroes in life so I thought it was a pretty cool thing to say. I've now borrowed the first season DVD off Cheryl and afterr watching some of it Tom and I agree that its alarming how like Seth I am. A complete geek... and yet seriously cool... You know its true.





Listening to now: Words- The Doves

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Some people paid me a wonderful compliment on the coach on the way back from the CU houseparty, when they told me that I would make an ideal Doctor Who! Now that's what I consider high praise :-)

     
  • At 1:07 am, Blogger Jon said…

    And you both need to have a hair cut...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home