Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Heat Walks Against Me

"Ice age comin',Ice age comin',Throw 'em in the fire, Throw 'en in the fire, Throw 'em on, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, We're not scare-mongering, This is really happening, happening, Mobiles squirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run"

Sunday, December 04, 2005

My pastor, David Finnie, preached a wonderful sermon today on Romans 3. He looked at Righteousness through faith and concentrated on three points:

  • Christians should never boast about their salvation.
  • Christians should never think they are greater than other believers.
  • Christians should jettison the law.

It was the kind of sermon that really challenged me and left me looking at how I am wrong in my life and should change. David is such a fine teacher and I am very grateful for his ministry.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 am, Blogger Jon said…

    Did he really say Christians should jettison the Law?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home